Disclaimer: This is c3sus' internal wiki. We chose to leave it public for transparency reasons and to ease collaboration. There might be unfinished thoughts and ideas not thought through in our notes. Notably, there might be ideas that are incompatible with the way CCC events are organised right now, or conflicting with important requirements of the events. Or ideas that are already implemented by a CCC orga team or that have already been tried in the past and didn't work out. In these cases we just don't know better, yet: those events are huge and have a long history. Thus, please read our notes with a grain of salt. If you want to help us and know something we should know, please drop us a line, we are happy to hear from you.
- present: blipp, Gunnar, fraxinas, Nora, fnark (maybe), Nos
- Göffel in German
- looks like we rather like this idea, so let's do that
- which ones will we order?
- Links sent via mailiing list, one link had to be removed from this page as it was detected as it triggered the spam filter, wiki page couldn't be saved otherwise
- we'll give them away on a donation basis, indicating a recommended donation amount
- They can be offered where people queue up for food
- How many shall we purchase - about 200 pieces?
- 200 would be about 1% of all visitors
- Quick survey: Who would fund how much?
- coco: 100-150 €
- blipp: 100 €
- fraxi: 100-151 €
- Nora: 30 €
- Gunnar: 30 €
- Nos: 20 €
- Total sum: 380-481 €
- How to organise the funding?
- blipp will provide his bank account details after the order has been done
- blipp and Nora will research some models and organise a survey to capture opinions on which model to get
- This week can be used to find the models, the survey can be done over the coming weekend, the order can be done on Monday
- What about China being origin for product order? Gunnar researched, a 21 gram Spork shipped from China to Germany would emit about 500g CO2, which seems reasonable. Production: 30 to 40g CO2 - comparable: 1 km car drive = 180g
- Quick emission estimation using steal and container ship with 8000km distance
- source: https://www.probas.umweltbundesamt.de/php/index.php
- Price per piece? 2 bis 3 Euro? 4 Euro?
- Pro: positive public image, contra: effort is hard to estimate
tap water (blipp)
- kritis passed on to us for the continuation of the project
- there is no water outlet in CCL :(
- we will try to have one refill station at angel kitchen with the Mecklenburgers
- C3GELB/C3SIGN made illustrations of how to fill water bottles (without touching the tap) for #cccamp19 - place them at WCs?
- blipp: sounds good
- blipp asks in c3gelb group chat if they still have the illustrations
- as of what date does c3sign produces signs? like, could we sent them our wishes before?
Self-Presentation during 36c3 (blipp)
- c3sus Assembly/Booth inside about:future?
- do we want one?
- what would we display there?
- the Bits+Bäume material we showed at the camp (the conference book etc.)
- coco: AA/AAA battery charging (offer some cheap chargers, not much effort)
- blipp: I think we'll have power, I'll make sure to ask the cluster about it
- there will be tables for presentation to the public and a few behind this for the people of the cluster
- (onboarding) meetings or is this too much?
- blipp: if we do it it should be _very_ well prepared
- a Doodle survey to determine a date and time for a meeting during 36c3!
- short talks about relevant topics we worked on? “State of c3sus – Was bisher geschah”
- a meeting with c3power would be nice to see how they work, blipp can ask fengel
- sponaneous actions
- at camp things went a bit bad, let's do differently at congress. Like: no spontaneous actions to “make things better”, but rather only talking?
- How about Bio-Müll aka "Wurmkompost" or Bokashi: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokashi_(horticulture)?
- rather for demonstration purposes instead of actual use
- there will be 4 organic bins, daily emptying will be self-organised - helping hands needed!
- What about presentations/workshops?
- there will be no seperate stage but potentially available time slots instead at the nearby Sendezentrum stage or OpenInfrastructure-Orbit
- Recycling paper towles would be preferrable
- Will there be an organic waste bin close to where wafter production takes place? paper towles can go in there
Next meeting in two weeks