[HACC] Code of Conscience : can we help them to make it more?

Claudia.Borges claudia.borges at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 2 11:22:10 CET 2019

Hi all, Does someone know this project?

/Today, despite its protective status, one third of the world's land
reserves are under threat from human activity. It's hard to stop humans
from destroying our planet, but we can stop the machines they use. In
collaboration with NGOs from all over the world, we are launching an
open source software update that restricts the use of heavy-duty
vehicles in protected land areas.

Like a cyber shield for our forests, the Code of Conscience is an
open-source software that restricts the use of heavy machinery in
protected areas. Spread the word about the project until it reaches all
manufacturers.

https://www.codeofconscience.org/

https://youtu.be/iUwmNlKa5Nc

Also,, are we meeting @CCC this year?