[HACC] request help for website

Michal Stefanow email at genesis.re
Mon Feb 4 15:33:12 CET 2019

Very short answer.

If you are not technical, try using:

   - https://www.wix.com/upgrade/website#/
   - https://www.weebly.com/uk/pricing
   - https://www.squarespace.com/pricing

Some of them are offering a free package but it does not look very
professional.

In my opinion, it's perfectly acceptable to spend $10 per months and have a
consumer-oriented website builder.

If you are technical and enjoy fiddling with HTML directly then here:
https://html5up.net/ *(quality templates completely for free)*