[HACC] FW: hackers against climate change

Franziska Flachsbarth F.Flachsbarth at oeko.de
Wed Mar 6 11:26:31 CET 2019

Hi,

I attended one of the hacc-meetings at 35c3 and just joined the mailing list, so I am not really informed about the happenings since then.
I am working at the Oeko-Institut, and I was asked to put some contacts to the Oeko-Institute's invitation list for the annual conference 2019 with the title "digitization".
It will take place in Berlin Autumn, I don't have any more information right now.

Anyone interested to be added to this list?

Cheers,
Franziska Flachsbarth
Oeko-Institut e.V.
Freiburg - Darmstadt - Berlin