[HACC] [c3sus] TW: TAKEOVER ATTEMPT OF HACC

aimee at ecohackerfarm.org aimee at ecohackerfarm.org
Mon Aug 30 10:12:26 CEST 2021

Thank you Blipp....

Before I get involved and considering that I have very limited time
capacity - David could you please state in your view if there could be
any possibility of reaching an understanding that may involve some
compromise from your side?

I address you first since I know you personally and I trust you will be
honest with me.

Love

Aimee