Jump to navigation Jump to search
We want to have a “Bits & Bäume” village with self-organised sessions and workshops.
Who wants to camp together with Bits & Bäume
This also serves as list for the replicating ticket voucher. Please contact the c3sus mailinglist when you want to participate :)
- guenther (KaMaRo)
- Kamaro 2 (please replace with your nick/name)
- Workshop: how to calculate your own carbon footprint (Gunnar)
- Talk: What is a passive house, how does it work and why do i want one (Gunnar)
- Talk/Open Discussion: 5G vs. Agro-robotics - How can we fight fear of technology? (yolo) -> Friends of the Earth Germany (Bund für Umwelt und Naturschutz Deutschland e.V.) discovered in 2018 that there is digital technology. Below the surface of one of the biggest NGOs in Germany there is a fight between the fear of the unknown and the calls for social and ecologic digital society. How can we help people lose fear of technology without loosing a critical view on it?
- Windpower, Libre solar, weather data & German power grid (Kolossos)
- potential effects of a carbon-tax, political stupidity like limiting PV in Germany at 52GW (German).
- Talk: How to build your own balcony PV  (coco)
- Regular event: Bits of Plants. In 2015 there was a market outside the camp area where you could buy fresh vegetables. If it will be there again, I'll make some vegan fingerfood or salad every evening. Everybody is welcome to help or just to eat with us. (coco)
Other projects for the camp =
- Low-carbon bicycle transport: The location (Ziegeleipark Mildenberg) is close to the Berlin-Copenhagen cycleway, which is part of national and european long-distance cycle routes. We will organize a one day cycling trip, likely starting somewhere north of Berlin.