Jump to navigation Jump to search
We want to have a “Bits & Bäume” village with self-organised sessions and workshops.
Who wants to camp together with Bits & Bäume
This also serves as list for the replicating ticket voucher. Please contact the c3sus mailinglist when you want to participate :)
- guenther (KaMaRo)
- Kamaro 2 (please replace with your nick/name)
- Workshop: Calculate carbon footprints - Bring your stuff, questions, travel plans, food, ... - and we'll try to find out its emissions. (Gunnar)
- Workshop: Let's go there by land not by air - Bring your destination/itinerary and we'll find out how to go there without involving aeroplanes. Far-out and exotic destinations, please! Special: How to go everywhere by electric car. (Gunnar)
- Windpower, Libre solar, weather data & German power grid (Kolossos)
- potential effects of a carbon-tax, political stupidity like limiting PV in Germany at 52GW (German).
- Talk: How to build your own balcony PV  (coco)
- Talk: Introducing my e-waste study: project page
- Regular event: Bits of Plants. In 2015 there was a market outside the camp area where you could buy fresh vegetables. If it will be there again, I'll make some vegan fingerfood or salad every evening. Everybody is welcome to help or just to eat with us. (coco)
Other projects for the camp =
- Low-carbon bicycle transport:
- The location (Ziegeleipark Mildenberg) is close to the Berlin-Copenhagen cycleway, which is part of national and european long-distance cycle routes. We will organize a one day cycling trip, likely starting somewhere north of Berlin.
- By bike from west to east : a group is taking shape to cycle via R1. Start August 10 from Arnhem, about 70km per day. Would be nice to join the one day cycling trip from Berlin. Interested in joining? Let's talk on #bike2cccamp2019@:matrix.org