Welcome to the Hackers Against Climate Change Wiki!
"Hackers against Climate Change" is a preliminary name for a variety of working groups/action groups that gathered during the "Hackers against Climate Change" session at the 35th Chaos Communication Congress in Leipzig. A lot of info was compiled in a variety of pads.
Please feel free to create an account (an unfortunate requirement due to spammers) and start contributing to this Wiki, so that we can gather information in an ordered and searchable form!
There is a mailing list for HACC and one for c3sus: Feel free to subscribe and contribute! https://hacc.uber.space/mailman/listinfo
There is a Rocket.Chat instance for CCC events. c3sus has a channel: https://rocket.events.ccc.de/channel/c3sus
There is a cryptpad that can be used for HACC topics: https://pad.hacc.wiki
- CCC Sustainability (help making CCC events more sustainable)
- Non-violent direct action (Extinction Rebellion)
- HACC CSV (Collaboration, Science, Visualization and Data)
- HACC Local Groups (Local Groups organizing HACC-topic related events)
- Microgrid/Eventgrid (project started at the Camp 2019)
- c3ride ride-sharing for C3 events, project started at the Camp 2019
- Regular meeting of HACC in Munich. Next date: Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 7 pm at Munich Maker Lab. See also Termine for more going on in Munich.
- Earth Strike - worldwide general strike and action week (20 - 27 September 2019)
There are independently founded groups we are in contact with or cooperate with:
- hackersforfuture.de in Regensburg, Germany