[HACC] Meteorological colloquium of the University of Munich and meeting scientists

Raphael Weniger raphael.weniger at acousticcloud.net
Sat Feb 2 11:35:52 CET 2019

Hi HACCers,

I will attend a meteorological colloquium of the Meteorological
Institute Munich (LMU, University of Munich) next Tuesday and most
likely talk to some scientists afterwards. The person I contacted for
the event would like to learn more about our project.

Maybe someone is interested (and able) to join? The colloquium takes
place almost every Tuesday (during the lecture period) so there are more
opportunities.

https://www.meteo.physik.uni-muenchen.de/aktuelles/kolloquium/index.html

The LMU also offers a training on climate change for teachers:
https://www.physik.uni-muenchen.de/schueler_lehrer_oeffentlich/lehrer1/lehererfortbildungklimawandel/index.html

I contacted them to get more information or the documents they use, but
did not get an answer yet.

Best regards
Raphael

--