[HACC] Fwd: Infrastructure and organization discussion results

faze faze-ccc at riseup.net
Fri Jan 4 18:21:48 CET 2019

Hey Carsten,

Emanuel and I are still working on the kanboard; I didn't realize that
Peter published it on the wiki already ;-)

We'll send an email once everything is ready. Feel free to PM me/us if
you have additional suggestions :)

Also, I'll definitely offer the kanboard to the c3csoc team as soon as
it is set up.

Best regards
faze