[HACC] Fwd: Infrastructure and organization discussion results

Kolossos tim at alder-digital.de
Fri Jan 4 20:10:24 CET 2019

Thanks Seth, for setting up all the infrastructure.

I wrote some personal thoughts in the wiki about how we can act and
define our roll inside the hacker community:
https://hacc.uber.space/wiki/index.php?title=User:Kolossos#Personal_Manifesto

Perhaps with some ideas from others we can create a common statement
what we want to do and how.

Best regards
Kolossos
/