[HACC] CCCAMP19 - digital infrastructure - global climate strike - international rebellion

M (genesis.re) email at genesis.re
Tue Sep 3 09:30:01 CEST 2019

Hello Hackers Against Climate Change,

*The Camp was an amazing experience, so grateful!*

I'm inviting you to review some of the docs I've created.

https://genesis.re/comms <http://genesis.re/comms> - how to communicate
before and during the protests?

*(it's rather generic, high-level overview, pointing out some potential
issues, simplifying and clarifying some other stuff)*

https://genesis.re/top10 <http://genesis.re/top10> - TOP10 actionable
policies - feedback and comments appreciated

https://genesis.re/xrindex <http://genesis.re/xrindex> - other docs, other
links, including - http://tellthetruth.media/

WW1 was in trenches, WW2 blitzkrieg, cold war, now the war is on Twitter -
we need to have our own media production game.

Sorry if you are very anti-Google, I still use Google Docs, I believe we
have more important problems to solve than be against the most powerful
(maybe even too powerful) company on the planet. At this point in a climate
emergency, an action of an individual (becoming vegan, avoiding flying,
choosing green energy) is not enough, we need a system change - right
incentives, right laws in play.

Kindly asking to review the existing docs.

There is a thing called "Kindle Direct Publishing" and I may want to
collect all these docs into a single package: https://kdp.amazon.com/

Main motivation? One of the demands is for the government to "ACT NOW" -
but what does it mean exactly? Politicians are playing scientists,
scientists are playing politicians, the
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_New_Deal wasn't specific enough, not
really actionable but someone somewhere will create new policies, new
laws... Check this out, link once again: https://genesis.re/top10
<http://genesis.re/top10>

Many thanks!

M 🌎🌍🌏